The freshest kicks on the block!
The Veja Ventura Sneaker are made to take you from gym sesh to street style with ease!
Made from a mix of organic cotton, recycled poly and wild rubber, the white and dusty pink tone is perfectly paired with floral dresses, white jeans, and of course your work out wear.
Upper: Hexamesh (70% organic cotton & 30% recycled polyester)
- Panels made out of water-repellent suede, V-knit & TPU details
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (50% natural latex from Brazil & 50% synthetic latex)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas models : the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine otherwise the leather inserts will rub off on the canvas.
Concerning the leather models : maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space. The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.