Sunflower Wall Decals
This item has been discounted due to one of the sunflower head decal being used as display. The sunflower used on display still has original backing attached and was never removed from backing and is still good as new.
These much loved wall decals are created by Little Rae Prints using water colours and a whole lotta love!
These beautiful Sunflower wall decals will brighten any room!
Scatter around the room or cluster together. Make it complete with the Bee wall decals.
Half Pack Includes -
3 x 35cm diameter flower head
2 x 45cm diameter flower heads
3 x stems 72cm length
2 x stems 90cm length
4 x leaves 19.5cm length
3 x leaves 25cm length
Styling tip: Add Bee Wall Decals for some extra WOW. Place different sizes next to each other (try not to repeat same size side by side).
* Quick installation - simply peel & stick (easy-to-understand application instructions included)
* Cut from specialised fabric specifically designed for home décor - removable peel and stick adhesive.
* No Borders
* Matte finish
* Easily removable without causing wall damage (however, do not use on bubbling paint).
Note: Wall must not be textured ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick wall. Only apply to a smooth, dry and clean surface.
WALL DECAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Ensure painted surfaces have undercoat plus 2 top coats.
- Allow newly painted walls at a least wall 2 weeks to air before application.
- DO NOT use on bubbling paint.
- Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease
- Wall MUST NOT be textured ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick wall.
Prepare your wall by:
- Clean wall & dry thoroughly. Allow wall to completely dry by leaving for 24 hours before applying decal.
- Do not remove backing until you have worked our placement of decals on wall.
- TIP: Use blutac to figure out placement on wall with backing first (Need Inspiration? Head to Instagram.com/littleraeprints)
- Starting at top of decal, peel 10cm from the backing without touching the adhesive side. Stick this first 10cm to the wall.
- Use a credit card to help firmly and smoothly stick the decal to the wall
- Be sure to keep the backing so that if you remove, the wall decal remains protected.